Tutoring sessions can be held at one of our locations or at your location
Computer Training Source offers Tutoring in the Chicago Illinois area (Downtown, Schaumburg, and Naperville).
Tell us which dates work best for you. Normally we can arrange a tutoring session with just one or two week’s notice.Choose your session date!
Learn at your own pace!
We can conduct a one-on-one tutoring session at your learning speed. If you prefer to go quickly from one topic to the next, we can accommodate you. If you prefer to cover topics slowly, we can accommodate you. Let us know how you prefer to learn.
Customize your topics! Ask for a list of topics which can be covered and choose which topics are most meaningful to you. Or if you prefer we can instruct on what we know to be the most popular features of the software you are learning.
Choose your session location! We can conduct tutoring at one of our locations, or at your location. A travel fee may apply if you would like the session conducted at your location and you are located outside the Chicago metropolitan areas.
After class support! Free telephone and email support to answer questions and problems about any topics covered during the tutoring session is included at no extra cost for thirty days from the tutoring session date.
Student materials! A student manual and exercise files are included in the fee. If you would like to have topics from more than one level (i.e. Introduction and Intermediate) covered in the same session, an additional fee may apply to cover the cost of the extra student manuals.
Rates for Tutoring
- $725 for 6 hours of one-on-one tutoring. (There is a minimum purchase of six hours of tutoring.)
- $995 for 9 hours of one-on-one tutoring.
- $1,195 for 12 hours of one-on-one tutoring. (Additional hours over 12 are $100 per hour.)
- If you would like to include a second attendee in the session, please add $25 per hour. (If you have more than two people who require training, please ask for our On-site or Private training pricing.)
- The tutoring may be split into 3-hour minimum sessions.
- Pricing may vary depending on the subject matter and the training location.
Full-day tutoring sessions: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. or 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (with an hour off for lunch)
3-hour sessions: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.